Wedding Brochure - Packages - Menus - Where you get ready - Ceremony - Wedding Breakfast
1. Bookings are on the understanding that the following Terms and Conditions are accepted.
2. All requests for bookings must be confirmed in writing by returning the booking form together with 50% of the venue fee. This is NON REFUNDABLE
3. The organisation and/or individual in whose name the booking is made will be considered the Hirer, and shall be jointly and severally liable in respect of the booking.
4. Westenhanger Castle reserves the right to cancel the booking if the holding of the function is prevented by reasons of circumstances beyond the control of Westenhanger Castle. In no event will Westenhanger Castle be liable for any loss or damage arising from such cancellations. Westenhanger Castle is an important historic building and is subject to on-going conservation work. The continuous maintenance programme could mean that certain areas of Westenhanger Castle might be affected by the erection of scaffolding on the external walls of the building.
5. Six months prior to your wedding 10% of your food costs are payable together with the balance of the venue fee.
6. Provisional numbers of guests attending should be given at the time of booking, but a firm number, upon which the account will be based, must be given forty two days in advance of the function together with the remaining balance. No refunds will be given if numbers reduce and an additional fee may be incurred..
7. The following cancellation charges will apply:
(i) Less than 42 days prior to event 50% of final account.
Any cancellation or postponement must be confirmed in writing.
Cheques should be made payable t/a Westenhanger Castle (Kent Castle Ltd).
8. Accounts for all functions must be paid 42 days before the function date. All prices are exclusive of VAT, which is chargeable.
9. Westenhanger Castle shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to property arising out of the holding of a function or event or any injury which may be incurred by, or done or happen to, any persons during the holding of a function arising from any cause whatsoever. Nor shall Westenhanger Castle be responsible for any loss due to mechanical breakdown, failure in electricity supply, flood, fire, Government restriction or act of God which may cause Westenhanger Castle premises to be temporarily closed or the function interrupted.
10. Westenhanger Castle does not accept responsibility for the property of clients/customers or guests. The client will conduct the event in an orderly fashion, ensure no nuisance is caused, comply with any requests from the management and abide by all applicable rules and regulations.
- Room Dimensions - How to book - Fact sheet - Terms & conditions